HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator
With the inflating real estate prices in India, there is no doubt that a home loan is a straightforward financial service that one can resort to for outside funding. Furthermore, the real estate industry has gradually picked up the pace ever since, and so have lenders and financial institutions. One of the best alternatives to getting a home loan is HDFC. Moreover, you can use the all-new and web-friendly HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator to compute the EMI value easily and effectively.
A potential borrower must determine their required EMI payment amount based on the loan amount and term. To repay such a long-term loan successfully, careful financial preparation is essential. Therefore, you can greatly benefit from the HDFC home loan EMI calculator by www.freeemicalculator.in.
Key Features of HDFC Home Loan
This section entails a few aspects of HDFC Home Loans. Going through them, you’ll be able to determine whether to get one.
- A lender or financial institution provides a loan to both salaried and self-employed. Furthermore, women borrowers can get the special rates provided . Rate of interest ranges from 6.70% to 7.40%.
- The loan term can go from 5 to 30 years.
- Borrowers age gap is from 24 to 60 years.
- The loan to Value Ratio is 90%.
- For security, one can keep the mortgage or collateral on the property they plan to buy, renovate or construct.
HDFC Home Loan EMI Formula
Like every other online loan EMI calculator, we also use a standardized formula to calculate the EMI you must pay monthly.
The formula goes like this:
E = P.r. (1+r)n (1+r)n-1, here
Total EMI payable each month
The total tenure in months
The rate of interest payable every month
Determines the principal amount
For instance, if you take a loan worth Rs. 70 Lakhs for a tenure of 20 years with a 6.5% rate of interest, your EMI shall be –
E= 70,00,000 x 6.5(1+6.5)240 (1+6.5) 240-1, which equates to Rs. 52,190.
Note: The EMI sum remains the same for home loans with a fixed interest rate. In the case of floating interest rates, it may affect the EMI either negatively or positively.
How can the HDFC Home EMI Calculator Help You?
All mortgage and home loans are secured loans. Furthermore, they have a lot of features that may perplex a user while calculating the EMI manually. Thus, you can take the assistance of the HDFC home loan calculator, which determines the EMI payment that borrowers must make each month in order to meet the lender’s repayment requirements.
- The calculator analyzes raw data to assist debtors in determining the precise EMI amount.
- The results are instant, as you can save time by finding out your payable EMI amount in a matter of seconds.
- It is consistently precise to the last digit. Therefore, one can rely on this knowledge and make financial plans as a result.
HDFC's Amortization Schedule
The amortization schedule will follow if you have taken a loan worth Rs. 70 Lakhs for a tenure of 20 years with an interest rate of 6.5%.
Using Calculator EMI's HDFC Home Loan Calculator
Calculatoremi.com makes the computation of home loan EMI straightforward with the HDFC bank home loan calculator. For extensive use, you can follow the below steps:
- First, type in the loan amount, interest rate, and tenure.
- Following that, tap to know your monthly payable EMI.
Perks of using HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator at www.freeemicalculator.in
ne will get the following perks when using our HDFC EMI Calculator.
- It is entirely secure and respects the privacy of the information you provide.
- The calculator is completely free for every user.
- It enables you to estimate the EMI amount beforehand, giving you valuable results that will make it simple for you to arrange your finances.
Numerous people have realized their ambition of owning a home thanks to home loans offered by licensed financial organizations. It greatly lessens the financial load involved in purchasing a new home.